In connection with the registration for the International Alumni Meeting, Tempus Public Foundation makes the following statement:
The management and protection of personal data
- In the act of supplying the Tempus Public Foundation with the personal data required for the registration, including but not limited to name, e-mail address, company, position, country (hereinafter: data), the participants consent to the management of that data by the Tempus Public Foundation.
- Providing some parts of the data (Name, Country, Professional field, Company, Position, LinkedIn profile, Career history and CV) - which are available and downloadable only for the registered participants of the event within the registration platform is voluntary. Tempus Public Foundation assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the contents of the documents.
- Tempus Public Foundation shall manage the data in accordance with the Act CXII. of 2011 (“Privacy Act”).
- Tempus Public Foundation will store your data after the International Alumni Meeting for five years.
- Tempus Public Foundation shall make the data available only to the legally authorized institutions, including the Ministry of Human Capacities as the organiser of the International Alumni Meeting. Tempus Public Foundation is allowed to make the anonymized and statistically summarized data available for research purposes.
- If Tempus Public Foundation modifies the terms of this statement, all particulars of the modification shall be disclosed.
Video and photo recordings during the International Alumni Meeting
- By attending the International Alumni Meeting, participants acknowledge and authorise any photos, video or voice recordings that may be taken of them during the events. Tempus Public Foundation shall have full, unlimited and transferable copyright in using these images and recordings of the participants, unrestricted by territory, time or further application.
- Tempus Public Foundation shall have the right to use, apply, duplicate, modify, publish, release or broadcast these images and recordings without any manner of compensation whatsoever due to the Participants.
- With respect to the images and recordings described above, participants shall not have claims of any kind towards the Tempus Public Foundation or any photographers, videographers or publicity personnel operating under the express authorisation of the Tempus Public Foundation.
For the purposes of this Act:
Data management shall mean any operation or set of operations that is performed upon data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organisation, storage, adaptation or alteration, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, blocking, deletion or destruction, and blocking them from further use.
The data subject’s consent shall mean any freely given specific and informed indication of wishes by which the data subject signifies his/her agreement to personal data relating to him/her being processed without limitation or with regard to specific operations.